It’s been a little while since I’ve made a new fractal. Been in the process of getting a new PC put together and was without one for a few weeks.
Figured I’d test out the new build with a new fractal.
The main flame was built with Apophysis 7X since I’m just used to it and know my way around it currently. However, Apophysis is really slow to render – so I took the flame and rendered it instead with Chaotica (Something I couldn’t really use before). Let it refine for about 3 hours or so, then took that render into Photoshop for some minor adjustments – a curves layer, as the final render was a bit dark looking for my taste.
Available on Society6: Society6